We love our celebrities, especially the ones with beautiful, sparkling teeth.
In today’s blog we’re going to talk about our favorite pearly whites from recent history! Maybe some of these names are the first that come to mind for you and if not, we definitely suggest looking up some pictures. These smiles are almost blinding, they sparkle so brightly.
Let’s get started with some honorable mentions. They men almost made our list but not quite, even though they are famous for their toothy grins. In no particular order of importance, these three men could easily be identified by their smiles alone.
- Freddie Mercury resurfaced in the mainstream media recently with the Rami Malek’s award winning portrayal of the famous singer. Did you know the dental acrylics that Rami Malek wore were custom made tooth by tooth to fit Malek’s mouth? In fact the first mold that matched Mercury’s teeth exactly was too big to fit inside the actor’s mouth!
- Tom Cruise has a beautiful smile but as many have pointed out, his right front tooth is aligned down the center of his face giving him a “middle tooth.” It’s one of those things you can’t unsee, but if you’re interested, click here.
- Brad Pitt has a gorgeous smile, do we need to say more?
The Greatest Grins
Here’s the list of our absolute favorite smiles! Just seeing these celebrities beam bring smiles to our own faces. Check out our picks and see if you agree!
- Julia Roberts will always be America’s pretty woman and her broad smile is definitely a part of that.
- Marilyn Monroe had many photos taken of her over the years but Eve Arnold and Milton H Greene regularly captured stunning portraits during authentic moments of joy for the young, troubled actress.
- Harrison Ford doesn’t often smile with his teeth but when he does, you feel like it’s just for you.
- Betty White herself is a national treasure. She’s been in show business longer than Millennials have been alive and her smile is just as brilliant today as it was early in her career.
- Princess Diana was beloved for many reasons, her gleaming grin was just another trait on a long list of wonderful qualities we adored about her.
- George Clooney’s smile is drop-dead gorgeous. His wife once said, that his “smile makes me melt every time.” Awww, us too Amal.
- Farrah Fawcett might’ve been Charlie’s angel but she was a dental health angel too! Famous for her broad smile and golden locks, she proved that beauty and talent aren’t mutually exclusive qualities.
- Jim Carrey is known for his flexible facial expressions, why should his myriad of smiles be any different?
- Justin Timberlake is a talented actor and even more talented singer. He’s had fans swooning over his handsome looks and flashy smile since he was still a member of NSYNC.
- Audrey Hepburn was as accomplished as she was intelligent. Her charming smile felt warm and inviting whether she was on the silver screen, on a stage, or in the field with UNICEF.
- Jack Nicholson burst through a door wielding a hatchet with a smile that stretched ear to ear. Even though his real life smile is handsome, we’ll never be able to forget that image.
- Margot Robbie began her acting career in Melbourne, Australia before rising to international fame with movies like Wolf of Wall Street and I, Tonya. Her dazzling smile is known around the world.
Last But Not Least
You! At Christiana Dental Center, we have all the cosmetic dentistry resources you need to help you achieve your own award winning smile. Whether you know you need teeth whitening services or you’re not entirely sure what would help, contact us today to schedule a preliminary consultation.